Key Account Manager – Citizenship Advisor
- Approaching, introducing, acquiring & managing the Client for and on behalf of the company.
- Undertaking initial KYC checks to assess client suitability and mitigate exposure to operational risks.
- Make appointments and Schedule Meetings with the Clients with a sole objective of materializing the deal and getting the client on board.
- Learn global immigration / citizenship by investment program details.
- Maintaining and Managing the Budgets and Time Scale.
- Contribute in Revenue Generation for the Organization.
- Achieving client acquisition & relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Management.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with new/existing accounts.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Making new contracts with Channel Partners.
- Liaising with multiple departments and following up the projects / clients / colleagues.
- Conducting customer reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Handling the multi-tasking role and assisting and acting on behalf of Client Acquisition, Client Servicing & Relationship, Business Development, Operations and Administrations.
- Representing the firm at industry events and conferences.
Project Location(s): Business Bay – Dubai, UAE
SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Good leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Maintain strict discipline and professional working environment.
- Flexibility with the Time frame and willingness to perform.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
- You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures.
- Delivery and implementation focus.
- Confidence and a persuasive manner.
- Tight organizational and time management skills.
- Highly numerate and metrics focused.
- Global Geographical knowledge is compulsory.
- Arabic Language is an extra Advantage.
- Knowledge about Immigration and Citizenship Industry