- April 20, 2020
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: DirectAdmin
To install “Let’s Encrypt SSL”, follow belosteps: :
1 . First, we need to make sure that “Secure SSL” is enabled for the domain. To enable it, click on “Domain Setup”
2. Click on the domain you want to enable “Secure SSL”.
3. Tick “Secure SSL” to enable it.
4. Proceed to the User home page, then click on “SSL Certificates”
5. Follow as per diagram below and choose “Free & automatic certificate from Let’s Encrypt“.
Enter the domain name and email address.
Make sure that only domain.com and www.domain.com is selected.
Proceed to save.
6. A successful process should look as below:
7. Below is an example of the certificate that have been installed successfully.
This guide is only applicable to websites that hosted in “Let’s Encrypt” enabled DirectAdmin.