- March 24, 2020
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: SonicWall
How Can I Enable Flood Protection For Outbound Emails?
- Please login on the WebUI as admin.
- Navigate to Manage | Security Services | Anti-Virus tab and click on the Outbound tab.
- Scroll all the way towards the bottom of the page and you will see a flood protection section.
- Click on the ” Enable Flood Protection” check box.
- Go to action settings and set the threshold and also action for messages if they cross the limit set in threshold ( Example below shows threshold set to 250 messages sent by one user in one hour, the messages will be stored in junk box once the user crosses the threshold).
- Click ” Apply Changes” to save the settings
ITBrands.pk is the official partner of SonicWall in Pakistan