- April 9, 2020
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Webuzo
This guide allows users to setup email for their Webuzo. It help to setup the PHP Mailer or SMTP server to suit the needs of the users.
The Email settings can be found under the Settings Tab in the Admin Panel.
- Mailing Method defines the method to be used to send emails from Webuzo Enduser Panel. i.e either PHP’s mail() function or SMTP server setup
- SMTP Details :
- SMTP Server: – state the SMTP server to be used. For e.g smtp.example.com
- SMTP Port: – states the SMTP Port to be used.
- Username: – states the SMTP username to authenticate sending emails.
- Password: – states the password to authenticate the SMTP user.