- October 20, 2020
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Firewall & Security
The cPHulk is a service which provides protection for your server against brute force attacks. The cPHulk monitors web servers and following services.
port 2083 cPanel service
port 2087 WHM service
dovecot and exim mail services.
SSH (Secure Shell)
You can manage cPHulk brute force protection via WHM.
WHM >> Home >> Security Center >> cPHulk Brute Force Protection.
In this tutorial, I will show how to whitelist or blacklist an IP address in cPHulk.
1) Login to WHM as a root user.
2) Navigate to Security Center >> cPHulk Brute Force Protection.
3) To whitelist an IP address, select “Whitelist Management”, enter the IP address which you want to whitelist and click the button “Add”.
4) To blacklist an IP address, select “Blacklist Management”, enter the IP address which you want to blacklist and click the button “Add”.