- February 3, 2021
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: DirectAdmin
1. Login to your DirectAdmin and click on Spamassassin Setup.
2. To set up the Email Blacklist/Whitelist, scroll down to the very bottom and you will see the following sections. After adding the email addresses to the list, click on Save to finalise the settings.
3. In “Email Blacklist”, key in the email address you want to block.
4. In “Email Whitelist”, key in the email address you want to allow even its blocked by our RBL.
5. Click on “Save” to save your configuration.