- March 29, 2020
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Cpanel
How to Park a Domain cpanel?
- Login to your cPanel / WHM Account
- Go to your List Accounts, in the Find option, type list and select List Accounts
- From the middle pane, click on the cPanel logo next to the domain you wish to manage.
- Under the Domains option, select Parked Domains option.
- Under New Domain Name, enter the name of the domain and click Add Domain, you can then manage the root folder as well as redirection from the options once added.